Please Note: This dictionary series is available to Luther Rice students to use online. Use the Search Within (top left) feature to search for specific words or use the Contents (top left) listing to jump to a particular section of the dictionary.
Accessing EBSCO eBooks from LibGuides is so easy!
1) Simply click on the title of the eBook you are interested in.
2) Then click the Students login option. (If you are not already logged in to Blackboard or My Campus, you will get a login screen. If you are logged in to either Blackboard or My Campus, you will automatically be logged in to the library.)
3) Click the "Full Text" link to open the eBook. (In a ProQuest eBook, it is "Read Online.")
4) You may navigate the eBook through using the Table of Contents, by entering a page number to jump to, or through simply scrolling through the book. You can also "Search within" the book (top left).
5) You may use the "Save Pages" link to save specific pages for most eBooks. When you click on a book title you see the record. In the Publisher Permissions field of the record you see how many pages can be saved or printed for each book per day.
6) In order to do a full download of an EBSCO eBook, you must have a My EBSCOhost account. See this visual guide for instructions. (Please note the download expires in 7-14 days and you must use Adobe Digital Editions to access the file.)
Luther Rice College & Seminary
3038 Evans Mill Road
Lithonia, GA 30038
770-484-1204 ext. 5756