Accessing EBSCO eBooks from LibGuides is so easy!
1) Simply click on the title of the eBook you are interested in.
2) Then click the Students login option. (If you are not already logged in to Blackboard or My Campus, you will get a login screen. If you are logged in to either Blackboard or My Campus, you will automatically be logged in to the library.)
3) Click the "Full Text" link to open the eBook. (In a ProQuest eBook, it is "Read Online.")
4) You may navigate the eBook through using the Table of Contents, by entering a page number to jump to, or through simply scrolling through the book. You can also "Search within" the book (top left).
5) You may use the "Save Pages" link to save specific pages for most eBooks. When you click on a book title you see the record. In the Publisher Permissions field of the record you see how many pages can be saved or printed for each book per day.
6) In order to do a full download of an EBSCO eBook, you must have a My EBSCOhost account. See this visual guide for instructions. (Please note the download expires in 7-14 days and you must use Adobe Digital Editions to access the file.)
If you find a link that is not working, please let us know the name of the guide you are in and the title of the item you are attempting to open. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (copy/paste broken URL), call, or let us know through chat.
We will update the guide and be very grateful for your help.