The Smith Library has over 60,000 volumes in print format. These resources are available to on-campus and distance education students.
Need print books? There may be times you need materials not available in eBook format or you may have a preference for print books. We provide access to our print collection to online students in two ways:
1) Document Delivery Service
If you need a single chapter of a book or an article from an encyclopedia, we can scan that selection and email you the file. You can then print it out wherever you like. Send document delivery requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note: We are limited in the number of pages we are permitted to send. This option is for small portions of a book only. If you need more than a small portion, see the next option.)
2) Book by Mail Service
If there is a book from the circulating print book collection you need, simply send an email request for the book to be mailed to you. Please confirm your student ID number and physical address in the email. If you need an entire list (more than 3) of books, go to our Koha catalog and put the books in a cart and send the cart to email@example.com with your student ID number and physical mailing address.
1) Search for items and click "Add to Your Cart" for each desired item.
2) Click "Cart" in the upper left corner, then your cart window will open.
3) Click the "Send" button. (Sign in, if not already logged in, with your student email address and Blackboard password when prompted with pop-up window).
4) Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the 'Email address:' section. Enter your Student ID number and physical mailing address in the 'Comment:' section.
5) Click 'Send'.
Luther Rice College & Seminary
3038 Evans Mill Road
Lithonia, GA 30038
If you find a link that is not working, please let us know the name of the guide you are in and the title of the item you are attempting to open. You may email us at email@example.com (copy/paste broken URL), call, or let us know through chat.
We will update the guide and be very grateful for your help.